What we do
..That way we can fully assess the sleep issues you are facing
Then we will ask you to provide us with as much information as possible via a sleep diary and information form. This gives us the opportunity to see exactly where and when the problems are occurring.
Based on the information you provide, we will design a practical and easy to follow sleep plan that is gentle and individually tailored for you and your family - reflecting your circumstances and parenting values. Most importantly we maintain contact with you. This enables you to ask us as many questions as you need, ensuring you feel confident and reassured - we are here to support you.
Feedback from previous clients has shown us how people appreciate the extra support we provide in the early days. We recommend you contact us to discuss your problem without any obligation, and we will advise you on the right package to suit you.
Your Step by Step Guide to Sleep
- A trained and caring consultant will provide a for a no-obligation initial consultation and assessment
- We agree the right support package for you and a start a date*
- We will email you our comprehensive child information forms and sleep diaries
- You return the completed forms to us 4 days before your start date
- We send you your plan by email 48 hours before start date
- We start our support calls in line with the chosen sleep package to bring you some sleep.
*A booking fee of £50 is required to secure your support programme